Download Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/ Update Form PDF direct link is given below. Also, we will share the process of update aadhaar form successfully. You can print & download PDF of Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form by using the button.
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF Download
|Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF|
|PDF Download Size||0.33 MB|
|Language||Available in English|
|Source/ Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
Aadhaar is also mandatory for filing income tax returns and obtaining subsidies under various government schemes.
The enrollment process for Aadhaar is simple and easy. You can get an enrollment form from any Aadhaar enrollment center or download it from the UIDAI website.
At the enrollment center, they will do the fingerprint and iris scans. The Aadhaar number is generated immediately after successfully submitting all documents and biometrics.
Once an individual is enrolled, they can update their details online by logging into the UIDAI site or through a mobile app and pay a small fee of Rs 25 (for updating address/email ID) every time. There is any change in personal information such as name, date of birth, or gender. It reduces the chances of fraudulent transactions using old accounts created with outdated demographic details.
It requires authentication based on current proof-of-address and proof-of-identity documents before allowing access to account balance, etc., where money transfers are involved. Therefore, updating your Aadhaar card is easy.
Aadhaar Enrollment/ Update Form :
– Download the form from the UIDAI website:
– Get the form from an Aadhaar enrolment center.
– Enter your name, date of birth, gender, address, contact details, etc.
– Submit all the required document copies such as passport, driving license, voter ID card, ration card, etc., along with the form.
– The fingerprint scan and iris scan are done at the enrollment center.
– Also, give your biometric data for future authentications.